The Artist Residency program provides artists with an opportunity to rent our limited studios for $600 a month. The program offers unrestricted building and studio access, a 200 sq ft studio, participation in open studios, tours, and special guest visits, as well as eligibility to apply for microgrants. Additionally, your profile will be featured on our website, and you will be eligible for exhibitions, art fairs, and other benefits. Please refer to the list below for the full range of benefits.
Artist Residency: $600 a month.
The Artist Residency program includes the following benefits:
- Approximately 200 sq ft studio with 11 ft ceilings.
- Unrestricted building and studio access.
- Artist profile page included on our website.
- Participation in open studios, tours, and special guest visits.
- Eligible to apply for micro-grants.
- Invitation to private artist member events.
- Discount on tickets to our benefit event.
- Discounts and support for work documentation.
- VIP passes to participating art fairs.
- Consideration for exhibitions, fairs, projects, and events.
- Promotional opportunities on social media and email.
- Collector and institutional sales opportunities.
- Access to professional resources and knowledge base.
- Support of artist-founded and led nonprofit.
- Name added to our supporter’s list.
- Application required.
All studios are full. We’re currently accepting backup applications. We review candidates on an ongoing basis several times throughout the year.
"*" indicates required fields