The Artist Partnership program is exclusive and operates on an invitation and nomination basis. For over 14 years, we have been carefully selecting and inviting exceptional artists to be a part of our program. Our selection process is based solely on the quality of the artist’s work, and we often approach artists we respect and admire within our interests and practices. We frequently discover emerging talents and work with them early in their careers.
As we progressed, we realized that more support structures were needed to aid artists’ work. Not just functioning as a gallery, but rather as a hybrid structure that utilizes all available tools to foster a more sustainable cultivation of experimental contemporary art practices. To achieve this, we are nonprofit and receive support from foundations, local, state, and federal government, philanthropy efforts, sales, benefits, and direct public support. With this strategy, we strive towards a better way to support the kind of artwork we want to see in the world.
Our Artist Partnership aims to not only invite artists to join our program and roster but to also empower them to support our mission and contribute to creating opportunities for others. We must all recognize the potential of collective support to establish alternative structures for promoting contemporary art. If we fail to acknowledge that we can all be philanthropists and support each other, we will continue to be subject to the limitations of traditional market and institutional structures.
Artist Partnership: suggested $10 a month by invitation.
The DV Artist Partnership program includes the following benefits:
- Curated into our highest standard program and roster.
- Artist profile page included on our website.
- Invitation to private artist member events.
- Practice within a well-regarded program.
- Consideration for exhibitions, fairs, projects, and events.
- Promotional opportunities on social media and email.
- Collector and institutional sales opportunities.
- Eligible to apply for micro-grants.
- Discounts and support for work documentation.
- VIP passes to participating art fairs.
- Access to professional resources and knowledge base.
- Support of artist-founded and led nonprofit.
- Name added to our supporter’s list.
- Invitation only.